пятница, 25 марта 2016 г.

About dogs and children


   I love dogs and children very much (my family values and taste preferences are a separate category). It is a fact, but this phrase is a bit cynical because of the word order.
   My mind knows that I had to put children first, but the feelings experienced by the heart will not change because of this. When I see a dog, then my heart feels more emotion than when I see a child. It seems that suffering of the dogs  is more serious than suffering of the people. My heart does not analyze, it reacts and sends signals like the computer do it.  Does this mean that the heart is an objective in its measurement system?
   And now about measurement system of the mind (intellect). Of course, in any case, I would have sacrificed lifes of the dogs for the kids, it's also a fact. But why? Because I am a human too, and there's a sort of the instinct of preservation of other people... of the human race? Or because my mind knows (probably heard it somewhere), that human life is more valuable than a dog's life is?
   If the former, then I am an animal who some collective instinct (genetic level) directs. If the second - I am a robot who obeys something like Azimov's laws of robotics
   When I talk about it, then I lose a trail of an elusive true man, but my heart tells me that it is he who is written these lines...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий