суббота, 1 августа 2015 г.

have you put yourself in the place of God or the devil sometime?


            I love you, devil, I love you, God,
            I send my moaning for the first one, I send my sighs for the second one.
            The first one will get my cries, the second one will get my dreams.
            But both of you are great, you are a delight of Beauty.

                                        Konstantin Balmont, Russian poet
                                        (Sorry, this is my translation)

  The whole world exchanges energy. Energy move outward in all directions. Creatures consume matter and energy, and then they generate a new matter and energy.
  Everyone and everything are doing so (the plants, the animals, I, the devil and god). 
  Common features of our life help us to comprehend each other. So we can find a common language.
  Two hungry man understand each other. And two lovers understand each other, too. Two unhappy people understand each other. Two fishermen understand each other...
  I think if we want to understand God (or the devil), then we have to find something in common between us. Something that unites us.
  As you might observe, God and the devil live everywhere. And the signs of their life are everywhere too.
  I recently started to learn English. (My knowledge level of English is poor, so I have to work with the dictionary. Improving my knowledge of English is one of the goals of this 
blog). But I can read the posts and comments already. I think I understand the thoughts and feelings of the people who speak in English.
  But I teach the language of God and the devil from childhood. I tried to understand it. 
  And I think I understand it a little bit.
  We must put ourselves in the place of children (the elderly, weak animals, all living things), if we wanted to protect them. We must put ourselves in the place of nature, if we can take care of it.
  We have to put ourselves in the place of the warring parties, if we want to help stop the war.
  I think we have to put ourselves in the place of God or the devil, so that we can understand them.
  And you? Have you put yourself in the place of God or the devil sometime?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий